For months now I have been wanting to get on the spiralize band wagon. I finally have and I LOVE IT! I’m spiralizing zucchini, beets, apples, cucumber, butternut squash and I will try to spiralize anything I can get my hands on that will fit in my little appliance.
Here is one of my favorite recipes, so far, that I wanted to share with you. In a few days I’m going to show you a short video demonstrating using my spiralizer. It’s so much fun!
Recipes are abundant on the internet for voodles (veggie noodles) and basically you use your pasta noodle sauce and pour it over your raw zucchini voodles. Now, I’m going to skip right to dessert and show you how to make awesome foodles (fruit noodles) and stir fry them up yummy!
Dessert Apple Foodles
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and spiralized
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or 2 if you are crazy for cinnamon like me)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- Melt the coconut oil in a stir fry pan and add the apples, cinnamon and salt and cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes stirring constantly.
- Serve hot with a smidge of maple syrup or honey on the top.