Bone Broth Benefits!
So I woke up this morning and decided it was time to make a nice bone broth for my family which includes the dogs. They are family too and we can all benefit from it for sure. I just love to sip on a cup of bone broth as a snack or I add it to a soup that I’m making as the most tasty broth you will ever eat! Tomorrow I’ll show you a recipe that is so simple, you’ll just have to make it!
By now I’m sure you’ve been hearing a lot about bone broth and what this super nourishing traditional food has to offer our bodies. For starters, it has collagen, amino acids, trace minerals and more which help with so many things.
The benefits of consuming bone broth include:
- Stronger immunity against common illnesses or allergies
- Reduced symptoms related to digestive disorders like leaky gut syndrome, IBS or IBD
- Generally enhanced digestion with fewer cases of bloating, diarrhea, gas, acid reflux and constipation
- Healthier joints, ligaments and tendons
- More youthful-looking skin thanks to collagen
- Stronger bones
- Higher intake of importance minerals like calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium and more
I don’t know about you but I’m not getting any younger. In fact, I’ll be 50 this year and eating bone broth has helped me look and feel young.
Some of you don’t like the idea of cooking or perhaps don’t want to eat warm bone broth for breakfast, so I’d like to suggest Dr. Axe Bone Broth Protein Powder. It comes in all sorts of flavors like chocolate, vanilla, banana and more. You can even get plain so you can add it to hot water and make your own broth from it.
Who doesn’t want better digestion, younger looking skin, and all of the above.
Eat bone broth daily and look and feel the benefits for a lifetime.
Stay tuned as tomorrow I’ll give you my simple recipe for nourishing bone broth!
Here is a terrific article from Dr. Axe.