Yesterday we talked about my love affair with coffee and today I’m going to share with you one of my favorite breakfasts!! Can you guess? Yes, it has coffee in it!
Coffee Breakfast (or snack) Smoothie
- Dr. Axe Bone Broth coffee protein powder (see link below)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit (strawberries, blueberries, ect.)
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut butter (or 1/4 cup of pecans)
- 1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- Add the almond milk to the blender first, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend, pour into a mason jar and enjoy every single mouthful!
P.S. If you love the idea of coffee protein powder that is full of bone broth goodness and coffee, click the link below to purchase it from Dr. Axe. Not only is the collagen a super duper benefit, which we will talk about next week, it is super duper clean (no junk added) and delicious!!!