I made this recipe last week for the Coffee Connections meeting at my studio. It was a hit!
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
Yield: 10 Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease 10 muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin, coconut oil, vanilla, and honey. Mix until combined.
- Spoon into 10 muffin cups and sprinkle the chopped pecans and additional pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe Author: Linda Etherton