As promised, here is the recipe of the week. Enjoy every morsel!
- 4 cups brussel sprouts (ends trimmed and cut in half)
- 1 packaged uncured bacon (this means nitrate free)
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- Olive oil (4 tablespoons)
- Sea salt and black or red pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the brussel sprouts and onions in a casserole dish or flat pan (make sure it has a lip so you don’t spill them into the oven as you stir them up. *
- Sprinkle with the olive oil, sea salt and pepper. No need to stir as it will incorporate which is less messy for you.
- Bake for 40 minutes or so checking occasionally.
*I use stoneware as you don’t have to stir it if you don’t want to. The heat gets evenly distributed which is super duper nice. Check out the link below to get your own!
I would LOVE to know how yours turned out and how much you LOVE them!!! Keep in touch.