ALL RIGHTS reserved. All material, unless otherwise stated, is the property of Tina McDermott, LLC. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectually property laws. Information received may be displayed, and printed for your personal use only. You may not reproduce or retransmit the material, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of Tina McDermott, LLC.
Please be aware the ownership of the information included in this collection is retained by Tina McDermott, LLC. Requests are granted to reproduce charts for personal clients use, but right to all other information is reserved by client’s personal use only.
THIS WEBSITE and the documents within it provides nutrition education information and is intended only to assist users in their personal nutrition and wellness efforts. Tina McDermott, LLC is not a medical organization and our staff will not give you medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. The information generated by us should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment.
You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any program. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications or have any known or unknown medical condition, please seek the advice of a physician before beginning any program. This information is not meant to replace the advice of any physician. Do not rely upon any information to replace the consultations or advice received by qualified health professional regarding your own specific situation. Any information provided by Tina McDermott, LLC should NEVER be construed as medical advice.
If you have any question in your mind regarding any lingering health concern, you should seek medical assistance. If you are not satisfied with the advice being rendered by your current physician, you always have the right to obtain another medical opinion. We are not physicians or doctors.
It is important for you to understand that Tina McDermott, LLC is a certified nutritional consultant and weight loss coach who is neither a physician nor a pharmacist.
Tina McDermott, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this website or the documents provided in it or for application of any food or food source discussed in this website. The statements in this website have not been evaluated or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This information is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your results and experience may be different from any claims or testimonials on this site. Must be 18 or older to participate in any program.
The FTC requires that we identify what a “typical” result is. Typically people never do anything with products and information that they buy, so in most cases they won’t get any results so results are not typical. If you’re looking for results, you need to take action in changing your lifestyle and stick to the plan!
To request permission for reproduction, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with absolutely all of our services. If you aren’t seeing results and you have “Done the Doing” (which means you have explicitly followed the program as it is laid out daily, emailed the following to Tina McDermott weekly: Menu planner, goals and why, measurements, weekly health profile forms), as well as viewed all six week classes for 30 days. Just let me know and we’ll give you your money back. Please contact me email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tina McDermott LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tina McDermott LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tina McDermott LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tina McDermott LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Tina McDermott, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tina McDermott, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tina McDermott, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tina McDermott, LLC’s Internet site, even if Tina McDermott, LLC or a Tina McDermott, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tina McDermott, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tina McDermott, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tina McDermott, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tina McDermott, LLC does not, however, make any commitmen to update the materials.
Tina McDermott, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tina McDermott, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tina McDermott, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Tina McDermott, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 February 2017.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.