Easy Healthy Greens Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 heads of broccoli, cut up into pieces
(Option: use Bok Choy, Kale, Collards,
1 large or 2 small zucchini, sliced
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 cups organic vegetable broth
Sea salt and pepper to taste
• Heat the olive oil in a large pan – the larger
the better, and the pan should have a lid. Set
heat to between medium and high, but closer
• Add the broccoli to the pan and stir fry for a
minute. Add the broth and garlic. Cover the
pan. Once the broth comes to a boil, turn the
heat down to low and let simmer.
• Stir occasionally.
• Wait for the broccoli to turn a bright green
color, then wait a couple of more minutes
so that it develops a little bit of tenderness.
Then add the zucchini.
• Add sea salt and pepper to taste. But be
careful if you happen to use broth that is
salted – if so, you might only need a small
pinch of salt, if any.
• Once the zucchini and broccoli are tender,
the dish is ready to eat with a side of eggs or
poached chicken breast or salmon.