12 whole eggs
6 cups of vegetables (zucchini, broccoli,
asparagus, cauliflower, brussels
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons water
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 400 degrees
• Chop up vegetables into bite size pieces and
add to a casserole pan along with coconut oil
(melted), salt and pepper
• Bake for 30 minutes
• Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk with water
• Pour the eggs over the roasted vegetables and
cook for another 30 minutes.
• Keep checking the eggs after 20 minutes to see
if they are firm.
• Slice up the casserole into six pieces and now
you have breakfast for a week.