Finally Thin Forever: What’s It All About?
By Tina McDermott, CNC, CPT
Have you ever wondered why you can’t lose that weight? Why you can’t sleep? Why you have no energy? Do you think to yourself, “What am I doing wrong? I followed the DIEt to a T, it worked for everyone else!” Remember that everybody is different and the approach should depend on the individual.
As part of your overall metabolism, your body has mechanisms to rid your body of harmful toxins. These mechanisms, however, may not work at their best because of imbalances from years of abuse with food, alcohol and medications. When you continue to eat poorly it is like never changing the oil or oil filter in your car.
A purification program is about healing your entire body, including the digestive system which takes up most of the energy in the body to process and eliminate foods. Take time for your body to rest as it cleans up the gallbladder, the liver and the colon of unwanted toxins so that the body can more efficiently absorb nutrients from the foods you ingest.
When you continue to take in dead foods – refined flours, starches sugars and bad fats – they gets trapped in your body and creates blockages. The blockages in your intestines do not allow for vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed which leads to overeating because your body craves food (usually the wrong food). This overeating creates a burden on your digestive system and your liver.
Think about it – you are starving your body by not getting the essential nutrients you need to your cells. America is obese while starving!
Get the body you want and be healthy, vibrant and full of energy.
10 Finally Thin Forever Program Tips
- Eat only cleansing organic foods such as vegetables, lean meats and healthy fats.
- Eat as many vegetables as you like, but limit fruits.
- Limit your fats to olive oil, coconut oil and flax seed oil.
- Drink at least 8-12 glasses of mineral water or herbal teas daily.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep as it helps with the cleansing process. By the end of the first week, you should feel energized.
- Practice yoga, gentle stretching and casual walks during this time to help release toxins.
- First thing every morning, drink the juice of half a lemon in 8 ounces of warm water.
- Think about the commitment you are making to yourself, what you stand to gain, and how accomplished you will feel. Look at this as cleaning out the old and getting ready for the new.
- If you are under the doctor’s care, please check with your physician.
- Work with a nutritional consultant who will guide you through the program.
P.S. Stay tuned for the “Finally Thin Forever Workshop” coming soon to help you get rid of those pesky holiday pounds!