Golden Milk Recipe
- First step is to make your Golden Paste, see recipe below
- In a small pot, gently heat 2 cups of coconut milk with 1 teaspoon of golden paste.
- Use a whisk to fully mix the paste into the milk.
- Add vanilla, honey [or stevia], and cinnamon to taste.
Golden Paste Recipe
- 1/2 cup organic turmeric powder
- 1 cup filtered or spring water
- 1.5 teaspoons black pepper
- 5 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- Add water, turmeric, and black pepper in a small pot over medium to low heat and stir constantly for approximately 10 minutes. It should thicken into a paste.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the virgin coconut oil thoroughly.
- Let cool then scoop into a glass container with a lid and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Once you’ve made your golden paste, you’re ready to make golden milk.