This dressing isn’t only for salads, here are some great ideas:
- Dollop on top of chicken breast
- Mix it in with tuna fish vs Mayo
- Drizzle over your broccoli or asparagus
- Eat it with a spoon
- Dip veggies and snack away
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup coconut milk (organic canned – do not use “lite”)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Using a food processor, blend all of the ingredients except the olive oil, until combined.
With the blade running, pour in the oil and process until the dressing thickens and the herbs are finely chopped.
*feel free to use whichever green herbs you have fresh and on hand such as scallions, oregano, thyme
This dressing is best if used within 5 days.