- They bring people together and give you a sense of belonging. It’s an opportunity for families and friends to spend time with one another and enjoy each other’s company.
- Traditions and rituals provide structure and consistency; otherwise our lives would be chaotic. Holiday customs as well as ordinary daily rituals provide a kind of foundation and structure and we find comfort in them. There is a sense of accomplishment when you successfully perform an activity, no matter how small.
- They provide stability. Because the essence of traditions doesn’t change, we pretty much know what to expect, and we can count
- on them being part of our lives. If your lifestyle involves a lot of change or travel, observing traditions can provide a sense of welcome stability.
- They provide comfort and a sense of security. People prefer the known to the unknown. When life is challenging or you feel alone,
- there can be a strong feeling of comfort in observing or taking part in these traditions. I find it soothing to hear Christmas music and see the beautiful lights during this otherwise stressful season.
- They allow you to be part of something bigger. Holiday traditions connect you with the past and with others of your culture making you feel part of a larger cultural experience.
- They provide something to look forward to. The feeling of satisfaction and joy in taking part in traditions, for all of the reasons mentioned above, gives a reason to look forward to the holidays. That is, as long as you don’t get too stressed to enjoy them!
Unlock your potential in the new decade to be super healthy, vibrant and Free.
It’s at zero cost and valued at $550.
This offer is valid only for a very limited time as I only have limited slots available.
Click the link below to schedule your Finally Thin Forever Breakthrough Session Today.