This one is very hydrating, refreshing and satisfying. Just give it a try, even if you don’t want to and let me know how refreshed you feel afterwards!
Hydrate Me Green
- 1 apple
- ½ lemon
- 2-3 kale leaves
- ½″ piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 small English cucumber
- 1 handful of parsley
- Roughly chop the fruits and veggies so they’ll fit in the blender or juicer.
- If using a juicer, run it all through and you’re done.
- If using a Vitamix or similar: add the ingredients into the pitcher, cover with about ½ cup water (or more depending on how dilute you want the juice to be), and use the tamping tool to push everything down into the blades. Start on low / variable speed then gradually increase, and let it run on high for about 1 minute.
- Pour the juice / pulp through a wire strainer or cheesecloth, catching the pulp and allowing the juice to percolate out. Or just eat/drink it with the pulp for the benefit of the fiber.