My sister Anna always called a super caffenaited drinks “Liquid Speed”.
This one is super refreshing. Enjoy!
- 2 oolong tea bags
- 1 mug boiling water
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 to 2 pinches Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 pinches cayenne pepper (or enough to make you feel like a feisty tiger)
- Ice cubes and cold water
- Steep the tea bags in a mug of boiled water. Allow to cool somewhat and discard the tea bags.
- Pour the tea into a blender and add the almond milk, salt, vanilla, sweetener, cinnamon, and cayenne. Blend well.
- Place the concentrate in a quart jar and fill to the top with ice cubes. Add enough cold water so the liquid reaches the top of the jar. Put a lid on the jar, shake well, then taste and adjust flavors.