RASPBERRY MANGO BREAKFAST COBBLER
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen mango, chopped roughly
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk (powdered and whole are both fine)
- pinch fine sea salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- full fat coconut milk, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a small-medium oven-safe baking dish combine the raspberries, mango, and honey.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine the almond meal, hemp hearts, tapioca starch, sunflower seeds, baking powder, chia, psyllium, and pinch salt.
- Combine the honey, coconut milk, and vanilla until well mixed in a small bowl, then add to the dry mix. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter over the berry/mango mix.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the porridge is hot all the way through.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with coconut milk poured over top. Enjoy!