Shrimp Stuffed Tomato
• 3.6 oz. raw shrimp
• Tomatoes (allowed amount)
• Juice of half a lemon
• 1 TBSP parsley (and any additional seasonings you like)
• Salt/pepper to taste
• Tabasco (optional)
• Place cooked shrimp in food processor. Pulse a few times to chop up shrimp. (Or shrimp can be chopped with a sharp knife.) In a small bowl combine cooked shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
• When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato and scoop out insides of tomato. Chop and combine the scooped insides of the tomato with the shrimp mix. (Seeds may be discarded) Fill hollowed out tomato with shrimp mix. Top with a couple dashes of Tabasco (optional) and serve.
• Tip: You may use baked fish instead of shrimp for this dish, if you’d like.
Affirmation of the Day:
There is no need for rich or sugary foods.
Ready to be Finally Thin Forever?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Get a Complimentary Coaching Session (a $350 value) for ZERO COST
During this powerful, one-on-one coaching session, we’ll work together to
Create a crystal clear vision for the ideal life you’ll be living in your new, slim, sexy, & confident body
Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts and keeping you fat
Leave this session renewed, inspired, and ready to finally lose all the weight you want – once and for all