I hope you’ll try this recipe out and let me know what you think in the comments below. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil (measure after melting) or bacon fat
- 2 tablespoons KetoseSweet+ Liquid sweetener
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate (I used 85%) or use chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons cooked & crumbled uncured bacon (about 2 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, salt & baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until combined. Fold in the chocolate and bacon.
- Wet hands and form about 1 tablespoons of the dough into balls. Place on the baking sheet and press down slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. They will be very soft right out of the oven so give them a few minutes before you transfer to a cooling rack using a spatula.
- Optional: Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt when they come out of the oven.