Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 10 oz. of spinach
- 2 cups of strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 cup of granny smith apple, diced
- 1 cup of plain sliced almonds
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¾ cup of sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoon of mustard,
- 2 Tablespoons of raw honey
- 4 Tablespoons of white vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together gluten free mustard, raw honey, white vinegar, olive oil, and salt & pepper.
- Next, add fresh baby spinach to a large salad bowl.
- Top with hulled & quartered strawberries, diced granny smith apples, avocados that have been diced into small pieces, and sliced almonds.
- Toss to mix everything together and serve with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.