This is the last in the hydration series, I sure hope that you’ve been enjoying all the amazing summer hydration drinks and staying hydrated!
This last one is all about destressing and enjoying the lazy days of summer.
– 2 lemons
– 1½ cups water, plus more for the jar
– ½ to 1 teaspoon turmeric, as needed
– 1 teaspoon MCT oil, or ½ teaspoon extra-virgin coconut oil
– 1 teaspoon Integral Collagen
– 2 generous pinches Celtic sea salt
– 1 to 2 splashes vanilla extract
– Pure Stevia Extract to taste
– 3 to 4 drops pure essential lemon oil (optional)
– 2,000 mg vitamin C powder (optional)
– Ice cubes
1. Peel the yellow rind off the lemons using a sharp paring knife, leaving as much of the white pith as possible (bioflavonoids in the pith are a healing component). Slice each lemon into 4 chunks, remove the seeds, and throw the lemon pieces into your blender along with the water. Blend well.
2. Add all the other ingredients except the ice cubes, and blend really well.
3. Fill a quart jar with ice to the tippy top and then pour the blended lemon mixture over the ice. If it doesn’t reach the top, add remaining water until it does. Put a tight lid on the jar and shake it like you are a professional drink mixer. Uncap and adjust
P.S. Thank you for trying these amazing summer hydration recipes! Stay hydrated and have fun!