SWEET POTATO AND CHICKEN HASH
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 300g each)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and spiralized (about 350g)
- 1 gala apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp organic raisins
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- Melt the ghee in a large skillet placed over medium-high heat. Once the fat is nice and hot, add the chicken and cook until golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes total.
- Add ½ cup water and deglaze the pan, then stir in salt, pepper, garam masala and freshly ground nutmeg.
- Add the apple and sauté for about one minute, or until the apple is slightly softened.
- Throw in the spiralized sweet potato, add another ½ cup of water and cook, stirring delicately until the sweet potato is soft and water is almost completely evaporated.
- Kill the heat, throw in the chopped spinach and raisins. Stir delicately until the ingredients are evenly distributed and spinach is sufficiently wilted.
- Serve without delay.