The Truth About DIEting
I know you are tired of all of the marketing out there about all the DIEts (capital D, I, E with a small t) who wants that! There is the Paleo diet, the Keto diet, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, the local weight loss center down the street, then there is Jazzercise, Planet Fitness and all the rest of those fitness places. Should I exercise and DIEt or just exercise?! Ughhh…The confusion is absolutely terrible and it makes you feel like a failure. I want you to know that you are NOT a failure, the DIEts have failed YOU! You’ve done the grapefruit and tuna diet for pete’s sake.
You are an Amazing human being and you need to know the absolute truth.
First, I’d like to tell you that my mission is so clear to me and that is to help as many people as possible get into health and wellness to make a better world to live in for all of us. After dieting my whole life and seeing my sister suffer and then transition from breast cancer, I made a decision to get the true message out there to how to live the healthiest life ever and it’s simpler than everyone makes it out to be! I’m going to reveal those 7 steps here.
Let’s talk about the diets out there. They work for you but at what cost? Eating packaged and artificially foods full of chemicals, artificial sugars may be easy and may work in the short run but they damage your cells, can cause life-long health issues and worse of all, they don’t teach you to eat properly for the rest of your life. The other thing that I despise about them is that they focus on the numbers on the scale and not your fat to muscle ratio. In other words, they don’t care if you lose muscle which is the heaviest and easiest for your body to consume. They just want quick results. Use a tape measure instead.
You want your body to become a fat burning machine, not a protein burning machine because when you have less muscle your metabolism slows down and you’ll need even less food than you did in the beginning. So when you start eating normally you gain all the weight back along with some friends. That’s not a fun party to go to for sure!
Here are the fundamentals to follow for a simple and healthy life:
- Drink more water – Drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day. No exceptions.
- Eat Foods that Mother Nature provides us. If it’s in a box or can it’s highly processed and likely full of chemicals that make you fat. Eat organic proteins, good fats and tons of fresh or frozen vegetables.
- Eliminate anything and everything that turns to sugar. That is all sugars and starches. The freedom you will feel is worth giving up the sugar that is keeping you sick.
- Take probiotics daily and take the really good kind! Here is a link to my favorite probiotic Biome.
- Move you mASS daily. Walking and stretching are the best exercises for weight loss.
- Sleep Eight hours per night. They call it beauty sleep for a reason.
- Come to peace with your emotional eating. This is the piece that if you don’t do it you will likely will not get permanent results. If you do, I can almost guarantee results.
Take this simple information and implement it into your daily life one step at a time.
Join me for the FUN, FREE, and Amazing 10 Pounds Gone Challenge starting on September 3rd.
🔴 Sign up here: www.tinamcdermott.com/10lbsgone
I know you can do this!
Tina “I believe in you” McDermott
P.s. Some folks need a little more help, especially with making peace with their emotions around food. I so get that! I’ve had to make peace with my emotional eating over the years as I was anorexic as a child.
I’ve been able to overcome these emotions and can help you as well if you’d like my help. It’s my passion and personal mission to help you.
For the next 48 hours only I’m accepting Zero Cost Coaching session with me.
During this powerful, one-on-one coaching session, we’ll work together to….
Create a crystal clear vision for the ideal life you’ll be living in your new, slim, sexy, & confident body.
Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts and keeping you fat.
- Leave this session renewed, inspired, and ready to finally lose all the weight you want – once and for all.